Fathers Day dinner at the Blacktail Station in Dillon Montana
A few days stopover in Coeur D’Alene
On to Canada
Then to Baniff
And Lake Louise
Then over to Radium Hot Springs for a soak
Mt St Helens for the 4th of July
And of course the Klamathon fire on the way home
- Anniversary dinner with Judy at the the Firehouse Restaurant in Old Town Sacramento
- Easter Brunch in the El Tovar Dining Room with Wes and Janell overlooking the Grand Canyon.
- Sashimi for Father’s Day with Warren and friends at Gwangan Beach in Busan.
- High speed rail trip from Seoul to Busan. We love high speed rail!
- Elaborate Korean Dinner in Pyeongtaek With Warren and his friend Summer.
- Best ribs outside of the U.S. at Linus BBQ in Itaewon
- Sushi in Tokyo
- Buffalo burgers at Hubert Keller’s Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay
- Explored the high country above Zion National Park
- Rafting the Snake River in Moose, Wyoming
- Fourth of July Fireworks in Jackson Hole
- Opening night at the Grand Tetons Music Festival
- Photo opportunities at Mount Rushmore
- Berry Pie at the Purple Pie Place in Custer, South Dakota
- A soak at Chico Hot Springs in Pray, Montana
- Venison chops at Montana’s Rib And Chop House in Livingston, Montana
- Dinner cruise on Lake Coeur d’Alene
- More pie at Panhandler Pies in Sandpoint, ID
- Seafood Gumbo and Community Theatre in Cannon Beach, OR
- Bosnian Food at Drina Daisy in Astoria, Or
- Scallops, oysters and crab in Winchester Bay, OR
- BBQ with Wendy, Andreas and his family at Bass Lake
- Total eclipse of the sun in Madras, Oregon
- Chilean Sea Bass at Paesano’s Ristorante Italiano in San Jose
- Rail trip with Wendy, Andreas and grandkids to Sacramento for Gold Rush Days and the Train Museum. We love the train and Josiah does too!
- Fish and Chips with Judy’s sister Kate and Brother In Law, Gary in Morro Bay
- Christmas Eve dinner at Flemmings
- All of the family together at Christmas
20,000 Miles total: 12,000 by plane, 1,000 by train and 7000 in our teardrop.
We packed the trailer and hit the road.
Stopped in Las Vegas and ate at Hubert Keller’s Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay. Buffalo Burgers.
On To Zion National Park
Followed by Jackson Wyoming
White water rafting on the Snake.
Opening night at the Grand Teton Music Festival. We have culture.
Dinner at Mo’s
On to South Dakota
Walleye for dinner
Jelleystone, Mamouth Pools
Coeur de Alene
Cannon Beach, Oregon
Saturday night at the theater
Peanut butter, Jalapeno, bacon cheeseburger.
Scallops and Seafood Gumbo at Griffs in Winchester Bay
Saw “Princess Bride” at the Egyptian Theatre in Coos Bay
Did I mention Dinosaurs?
I think We were Missed
Our counter tops are complete. My son in Law built the bases and my friends Robert and Shawna from church did the tile work.